Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hickman Blessing, Family Reunion & Visit

So for those of you following along - I promised pictures of Brooklyn's blessing which was only 2 month ago. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating a little but pretty close. Another baby girl for the Hickman side of the family. Gavin is the only boy so far.
Brooklyn May Foote
June 10, 2007
8 lbs 7.5 Oz Parents Camille and Foote (Andrew) Sister Alyson














Brooklyn Loves to be swaddled super tight.

All the nieces and nephew are growing fast. They seem to get so big to us when we only see them every 6 months or so.

I love these pictures of Brad and Talia, she is so intent on looking him in the eyes and laughed as he rocked back and forth. So excited!

Also we had a great family reunion over labor day weekend with my Mother-in-laws side of the family (the Smiths) down in Cedar City. It was sooo much fun. Ed and Kari flew in from New York and we all met Ginger for the first time. Both of my sister-in-laws have blogged about this and done a fabulous job so for more info check out their pages.


Here are some picture highlights of the Reunion - We went to a park one day and there was a big red adult size swing. It was really fun and even Ann took a swing.


Hazel - she knows how to smile for the cameras.




Are they related or what. One afternoon at the reunion we went back to our rooms for naps - Dan was staying in our room. I don't really nap well during the day so I was doing some other things and when I looked over and saw the two of them sprawled out - I had to take a picture. Some sports show is on tv and they are out. Love ya Brad and Dan :)


Babies, Babies hanging out. Ginger and Talia. Brooklyn in her bouncy vibrating chair - what a life.

All the grand kids in a circle. Starting bottom right China (the oldest), Alyson, Hazel, Ginger, Brooklyn (youngest), Gavin, Taylor and Talia.

We got another chance to see Brooklyn, Ally and their parents this weekend. They were out for Footes' brothers wedding and stayed with us. I can't believe how much Brooklyn has grown since her blessing. It is always fun to have visitors. We don't get very many visitors - so feel free to come anytime you want. We love it. We didn't really take any pictures this weekend. I think Brad got one with Ally and Aspen on his cell phone. I will try and post it. They were both so cute playing with each other. Camille and I figured they were probably about the same in skill and energy levels and had a great time playing with each other. Ally gave lots of dog kisses, played peek a boo and hide and seek. She woke up in the morning and from napping asking for the dog.

3 comments:

Camille Foote said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille Foote said...

Love the pictures. We had so much fun spending time with you guys this weekend. We must have inspired each other to do some blogging because I finally updated mine as well.

Shanda said...

I love the picture of Dan and Brad sleeping! That is classic.