Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day 09

The extended weekend was great and I always love spending time with my family. It is a tradition in our family to go to the graves of our ancestors on Memorial Day and of course have a BBQ. I have great memories riding in the car to the different cemeteries and just spending time with my family. It also usually brings up stories or facts about my grandparents or great grandparents that my parents share with us. Here are a few pics. It was awesome to have Sara with us as well. She is now in Utah permanently! Yeah!! My Aunt Nancy was also down for an extended visit - we always love having her around, she is so fun to play games with. It was a beautiful sunny day on Monday - but we are all squinting in the pictures because of it.
All the fam except Cerissa and Sara's kido's Brad and I

1 comment:

Brianna and Wade said...

Wow that is a great picture of the two of you! I miss you guys we need to get together and play some acquire. Anyways talk to you later!