Monday, August 30, 2010

Love My Fam and My Sisters

So it has been forever and I am still unsure about going private or not.  But thought I would put something up while I have a minute.  My baby turned 7 months old 3 days ago and I can't believe how fast it is going.  On one hand I want him to grow, he hasn't crawled yet and is just barely thinking about sitting up.  But on the other hand I am so sad that it is going by so fast and I want him to stay little forever.  We have taken a million pictures and I am trying to be good about writing things down so I will remember but it is hard to get it all in.  Most of the time when I am home I just find myself hanging out with Jaden and Aspen and not really caring about getting anything else done. 
We took sister pictures for my mom the first of May for mothers day.  When I feel crazy and busy and like I am not getting much done I must say that I am so greatful for my Little family, Brad, Jaden and Aspen and for my parents and sisters.  They are always there for me and I love them!