See the latest Jaden 1 year b-day photos HERE. We did these at her new house (the tile and textured wall background look great) she did the cup cake and everything for the shoot - it was really fun. She is truly talented and I just love the pics she has done. Be sure to click on the links in the post she did for some of the other shoots.
Or here is a recap -
Sealing Day Jordan River Temple post
X-mas 2010 Family Pics
Love ya Bri - Thank you sooo much for sharing your talents with us!





4 comments:
Adorable. One-year-olds are wonderful!
He's SO BIG now! You do need to post more pics so he doesn't go from a newborn to a 10 year old! lol! I hope you guys make it to the Family reunion so I can meet him in person! =)
He is too cute for Words !!! Love this little Guy. Looking at the pictures makes me so happy.
i love my little cousin jaden and he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment