Friday, December 29, 2006

Our First Home

My wonderful sister-in-law (Shanda) showed me how to create this blogger site and it has taken me over a month to post anything but here we go. Since we have just started the new year 2007 I thought I would do a little review of our past year.

Brad and I bought our first home in Midvale, UT and moved in January of 06 - I can't believe that we have been here a year now!!

It is a multi-level home, which just means a lot of stairs (Good thing we are young) It is 1900 sq. ft, was built in 1993 and is in great shape. We have some ideas for improvement but we havn't needed to do anything. I havn't even decorated much but we will get there eventually.

We love our home and really enjoy having a garge.




1 comment:

VoiceofReason said...

wow. nice house.

i'm new to blogging as well and am just going through random blogs now. :)


anyhow.. more blogs!:) i love to hear what people are doing all over the world. it just fascinates me.