Yes that is my hair - I have been going back to my natural color anyway (see picture under my profile) but I decided to do something more drastic and fun. My hairdresser was excited to play and I think it turned out great. Everyone has loved it so far (except for my mom - she still misses her blonde baby - unfortunately I am not even naturally blonde blonde anymore) I really love the red and Brad likes it dark. I cut some shorter side swept bangs too. I look way more like my sisters now - who all naturally have dark brown hair. Tell me what you think about it.
We went to a wedding reception of a high school friend the week after I dyed it and it was fun to be some what incognito. A few people didn't recognize me at first and the mother of the Bride (who know both me and brad - our friend the bride Polly was actually a part of introducing us) asked "is this a new wife? that happens sometimes, then she quickly back tracked, "weren't you blonde before??" We all got a good laugh about it.




3 comments:
Hello my friend! It's Amber and now I'm really sad that I missed you at the reception!! I had NO idea that you were naturally that dark! Hello!! You were seriously that dark in high school?! It is really cute and WoW, I just never would have known. :) Fun!
Gorgeous, Jenny! Inspiring, really. I am in need of some kind of change myself. I am loving it and say way to go - it really sets off your skin and eyes. Totally beautiful!
You look great! I do remember you as a blonde little baby girl.. super cute! But now you are all grown up and this hair style is GORGEOUS on you too! But if you ever do decide to go back to blonde, at least you know that works for you too!
Post a Comment