Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween, Baptism and Back to 1 Dog

It has been so fun to see every ones adorable kids in their Halloween costumes. I had a great Halloween as well. I went to Reno with my family for my nephews baptism. Brad couldn't come because he had to work. We arrived early enough on Halloween to see my niece and nephew in their costumes and go trick or treating. They were sooooo cute
Can you tell who they are???
I also brought Chloe to my sister Sara. She was great in the car and they were so excited to finally have her. Here is Chloe in the back on the left - me with blonde hair again, Hannah and my sister Rachel.
Here is the family after the baptism. Left to Right: James, Cerissa, Me, Rachel, Hannah, Sara, Dave, Dad, Mom and Davey in front. It was so fun to go to his baptism. I can't believe he is 8. It has been a long time since we had a baptism in the family.
We had a great time in Reno as well just hanging out - there was an In & Out by our Hotel and we stopped there almost every time we passed. There is never a shortage of food and fun with my family. The drive to Reno ties with the drive across Wyoming to Colorado as the ugliest, boring drive. Both are also very windy and no scenery. We survived and the visit made it worth it.

3 comments:

Camille Foote said...

Looks like you had a good time getting together with your family. Halloween is so much fun with little ones dressing up. We are excited to see you in a few weeks

Anonymous said...

I'm loving everyone's hair in these pictures. You're cute as a blonde again and Rachel looks great! I haven't seen your sisters in a long time, but you all look beautiful.

Annie said...

You look lovely, as usual. When are we going to go out for some Nelson's custard again?