
Last Thursday I got to go to the U of U game against TCU. Cheryl my friend from work had season tickets and invited me to go. Unfortunately Brad didn't get to come - he was way jealous. It was a blackout game - the team got new black uniforms and wanted the crowd in black as well. So of course I had to get a cute beanie and new sweater. Again Brad was jealous. It was cold that night - by the fourth quarter is was below freezing but we stayed warm I had 4 layers on the bottom and 3 on the top plus a beanie and blanket. We had so much fun the game was amazing at the end. Both teams scored in the first quarter and it was 6-10 TCU. Then it was a defensive battle. In the fourth quarter TCU missed two field goals. The first one bounced off the upright and the other a complete miss. It was awesome and the crowd was soooo loud. That night was the second big
gest crowd in the stadium ever. Then at the very end U of U scored a touch down - the crowd went wild - there was only 47 seconds left 13-10 U of U. We won and are now 10-0. Cheryl is a huge football fan - I like sports enough but I really love going to games and this was such a fun game to be at
. This is Cheryl and Me (with a mouth full of food) in our seats trying to stay warm. We had hoodie sweat shirts as well and had our hoods up most of the time. At the end of the game the crowd stormed the field - it was so cool that they won at the very end.




5 comments:
Hi Jenny!
I made my blog private. If you would like an invite, feel free to email me at bluefichesgal@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Hey Jen
That looks like so much fun. You look really cute and cold. I can't remember the last time I went to a football game.
Oooohhh, I like the black. Nice touch
WOw that girl totally looks like Minnie Driver!
That was an awesome game! Lucky you could go, but sounds way to cold for me!! I found your blog through the other girls in the ward. I am excited and hope it is ok, and you don't feel like an old lady is blog stalking you!! :) Your dog is so cute. We need to walk our dogs together for sure, but when it is a little nicer outside and we are not buried in snow! Happy Holidays!!
Tina (Jensen)
Post a Comment