Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thompson Reunion 2009 & Mom's B-day

We had a quiet celebration for my mom's birthday this year.  My dad was out of town so just the girls, Brad and the grandkids got together for dinner and cake.  My mom had me the year she was turning 40 so I always know how old she is turning.  Cerissa made a yummy chocolate cake w/ rassberries!

The four girls!
Davey and Hannah love their Uncle Brad

My Aunt Linda and Aunt Mary were in charge of the Thompson Reunion this year and everyone came to the Salt Lake Valley.  We went up cottonwood canyon to October Fest and up the Canyon to a Pavillion for a great BBQ and get together.  We always have great food at reunions and enjoy games and hanging out with each other.  Another bonus was being able to attend a baby blessing for my cousin John's son, baby Isaac.  The Fam except for Cerissa



Hannah being cute wearing my high heels around the house



 
Brad and I rode the tram up to the top of the mountain.  It was cold up there - 50 degrees but beautiful. 


Holding sweet baby Isaac

The whole group!


Brad and Davey playing ladder ball.  This was a really fun game and harder than it looks.
Dominos with Aunt Nancy

2 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

So I have no idea how I missed these postings but they are great! I am so glad you added to your blog! I am so excited to keep checking back and see all the fun stuff you are doing. Thank you for the post!

J,B and K said...

I am glad you found my blog, because then I could find yours! Cute pictures!