Sunday, August 16, 2009

Pot Luck and 10 Year Class Reunion

We have a great group of couples in our ward!  We had a little BBQ/Pot Luck at our house.


The boys shooting the breeze.


 
The group all enjoying the food and company.

Wade & Bri
Eric & Annie
Ashley & Dan -  John & Kristin, their cute daughter Milo and Aspen
Aspen soo cute in a scarf!

My 10 YEAR - Yes I said 10 year reunion was August 8, 2009.  I can't believe I have been graduated from high school for 10 years already.  It was so fun to see everyone.  I was a Senior Class Officer so I got to help plan and be involved.  It was pretty stressful and we weren't sure we were going to pull it off but I think everything turned out nice. There were some close friends that couldn't make it that I wish could have been there.  We had a free picnic and family get together at Layton Park earlier and then a nice catered dinner at Weber State ballroom that evening.  Click HERE to see what I have been up to in the last 10 years on our Layton High Class of 99 blog.
We didn't get a group picture till way later that evening and a lot of people had already left.  There were so many cameras going off - we still all have bright eyes :)  I am on the right, half way up - just my face.
Senior Class Officers: Todd, MaryLee, Me, Jason and Haley.  (missing Kyle, Jared and Christina)

No comments: