I love personality tests and colors tests I think they are fun. This only takes a few minutes.Instructions
• Simply pick the colors that you prefer to look at – not necessarily the colors you wear or decorate with.
• There are no right or wrong, good or bad color choices – only your choices.
• Simply pick the colors that you prefer to look at – not necessarily the colors you wear or decorate with.
• There are no right or wrong, good or bad color choices – only your choices.
It was pretty close for me. Architect was mentioned as a career option or enterprising.
I am a creator and persuader. What are you??




2 comments:
Hey Jenny! Love the blog, especially the background! Aspen is DARLING, really she is SO cute. Thanks to both of you for coming last night, we had a lot of fun. You and Brad are very fun!
Yeah . . . so I am a researcher and an organizer. (snore) Oh well. I am what I am . . . and I am the MoSt eXcItInG researcher/organizer you have eVeR met! lol :) --Linda
Post a Comment