
It has been a couple of weeks now and all our goodies are gone. I am so bad at blogging in the moment - oh well. I wanted to give a shout out to Kari to tell her how much we enjoyed them. The dark chocolate roasted pistachio toffee was amazing. We liked the others too but that was definitely the best! Ed came into town for a conference a couple of weeks ago and stayed with us. It was great to see him and he left us with treats - bonus!
Kari has talked about Trader Joe's in her recipes quite often. I haven't had anything from there and wanted to so this was the perfect treat. Thanks again. Hope you are all doing well.
1 comment:
Trader joes is one of my favorite places, and every time we go somewhere with one, we stock up. It's a must.
We found you from Wade and Bri's, and Annie and Eric's blog. It's our excuse to get to know you better!
Post a Comment