I was checking out pictures from the VMA's and the lead for Twilight, Bella (Kristen Stewart) was there all glammed up. She is really cute. I am still on the fence on the Movie. I really loved the books and like the characters the way I picture them in my head. She is close to what I pictured. I'm not sure if I will be able to go back to my version after seeing the movie. If you haven't read the last book or the series yet - you need to it's awesome!
Beach Vacay with the Hess Family
10 years ago




4 comments:
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one anticipating Twilight. I feel a bit juveline about it, but whatever. I think I'm just going to have to separate the book and the movie so I don't get frustrated by the movie, I'll enjoy it more that way. I wish you were nearby so we could go together!
Okay, I think I need to proofread my comments better next time...clearly I made a spelling mistake or two there. I can spell, I swear!
Jentry gave me the first book to read when I was preg. with Addee...and I still haven't read it. Yeah, maybe I will find time this pregnancy.
So I just loved these books! I just finished reading Breaking Dawn.. I'm so sad that they are over and can't wait for the movie. I too think I will try to keep the books separate from the movie! If I tell myself it's going to be bad, then maybe I wont be disappointed?? I don't know! It comes out on my birthday... you know where I'll be!
Post a Comment